(I) Oversized frame with increased helmet compatibility.
Lightweight design for a medium fit. Works great with all types of helmets while minimizing the potential gap between goggle and helmet.
(II) 360 degrees full frame ventilation
Lens and full frame ventilation designed to keep the air fresh and acclimatized for a fog-free vision throughout the day.
(III) 3D Contoured triple-layer face foam
Completely revised triple-layer foam that contours around the face and nose with zero restriction. The ultra bonded foam provides warmth and wears comfortably all day long.
(IV) Acrylic inner-lens with anti-fog treatment
Clear and crisp vision, with zero chance of fogging.
(V) Dual Adjustable strap for on/off helmet use
Looking to pair this goggle with your helmet? Simply adjust the size to your desired length and you are set to go.
- Ergonomic soft rubber injection molded frame design.
- Wide peripheral vision for increased visibility.
- True-to-life vision spherical lens.
- Double anti-fog lens.
- Equipped with our |Hydro Lens Technology| offering a water, dirt and grease repellent coating for maximum performance!
- Sophisticated lens for increased clarity, glare reduction and balanced light transmission.
- Newly designed 12mm soft high density face foam with micro fleece for increased comfort and moisture regulation.
- Newly designed foam contouring around the nose area for increased comfort and nonrestrictive breathing.
- Top lens ventilation for controlled ventilation and anti fogging.
- 360° frame ventilation with a universal fit for helmets.
- Newly designed dual adjustable 40mm strap with Mariener logo for on and off helmet use.
- Pivoting strap mounts for optimum helmet/face comfort.
- UV 400 protection.
- Helmet compatible.
- Scratch and impact resistance that meets EN 174:2001 standards.
- One Mariener Mountain Goggle with an all-weather capable lens.
- Mariener Hardcase for Goggle transport & safekeeping
- Microfiber Pouch for storage and lens cleaning
- General instructions