This is our interpretation of what a goggle should be like. The Mariener Mountain has an ergonomic fit for both on and off helmet use. Equipped with our Rainbow lens, it is a great all-rounder for all weather conditions for people who prefer a slightly darker lens. Every Mariener Mountain goggle comes equipped with a hard-case for storage. and a soft cloth pouch for lens cleaning and scratch free safe keeping.
See the specifications and you’ll know what we are talking about.
- Ergonomic Soft touch rubber injection molded frame design
- Wide peripheral vision for increased visibility
- True-to-life vision spherical lens
- Double anti-fog lens
- Sophisticated lens for increased clarity, glare reduction and balanced light transmission.
- 12mm soft high density face foam with micro fleece for increased comfort and moisture regulation
- Foam indent around the nose area for increased comfort and unrestrictive breathing
- Top lens ventilation for controlled ventilation and anti fogging
- Top to bottom frame ventilation with a universal fit for helmets.
- Dual adjustable 40mm strap with Mariener logo for on and off helmet use
- Pivoting strap mounts for optimum helmet/face comfort.
- UV 400 protection
- Helmet compatible
- Large Microfiber Bag Included (perfect for lens cleaning)
- Hard Case with Mariener logo included for safe keeping
- Scratch and impact resistance that meets EN 174:2001 standards